Residential Kitchen Fire in Denver
Kitchen fires due to cooking are one of the most coming causes of fire. Recently SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl received a call from a distressed homeowner in Denver whose whole home was affected due to a kitchen fire. We were able to dispatch crews as soon as the Denver Fire Department was complete and the structure was deemed safe to enter.
Our crews quickly got to work salvaging the contents they could, including irreplaceable items like photo albums. Due to the extent of the damage, the structure of the home had to be removed and replaced as the fire had compromised the structural integrity of many of the materials. SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl teams worked alongside the homeowners to restore their home and rid it of any soot or smoke.