Hidden Water Damage Causes a Mold Outbreak in Ken Caryl Home?
Mold is often a sign of a water leak or other excess moisture issue in the home. Sometimes the mold will be visible, and sometimes you may notice a strong, musty odor that you cannot place. Our Lakewood and Ken Caryl team is highly trained and certified to mitigate and restore mold damage in homes and commercial businesses. We will locate and address the water issue as part of the remediation process to discourage the mold from returning once the removal process is complete. Here are some tips from our website for things you can and should not do while waiting for professional help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system and fans
- Contact our Crestview, DeFuniak Springs, and Chipley offices for mold remediation services
What Not to Do
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When you have a mold outbreak in your Ken Caryl home or commercial business, our Lakewood and Ken Caryl team will restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-973-4664.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.